Job Description : SOFFLE’S Events and Marketing
Soffles, 39a Markfield Road, London, N15 4QA
Soffle's is a all natural Pitta Chip Brand. Made to have with beers and dips. You can find us behind the bar at the best breweries and bars across the UK as well as on the shelves at Waitrose, Wholefoods and Ocado.
Events are a huge part of our brand and we are looking for a outgoing, fun, hardworking person to join us.
This role will suit someone who always wants to be part of the action. You love getting to know everyone you meet and have a genuine motivation for life, healthy food, fun, promoting, marketing, snacking and BEER. Our events are varied but are based mostly based around beer so you will often find us promoting our chips at beer festivals and brewery events across the UK. As well as more food based events.
As well as interacting with others you will also enjoy preparing our delicious pitta nachos at the events we are part of, training for this will be given but a eye for detail is key and having a extremely organised and hygienic manner of working is essential. Being out and about is a big part of the role but there would also be a marketing/admin element to the role.
- Managing our events diary
- Working and setting up our events, be able to lead a team but also capable of getting a job done alone.
- Booking in all events liaising with current contacts and creating new contacts.
- Researching and contacting new events that are relevant for us to be part of.
- Planning all aspects of the events, logistics, ordering stock, staff, booking forms, transport, Preparing kit, keeping everything clean and organised, keeping checklists up to date,food safety and always thinking of better ways to do things and enforcing.
- Creating and updating risk assessments and current procedure manuals for our events.
- Working on our GP and our sales performance at events.
- Constantly innovating on new dishes, updating current dishes, our presence at events.
- Keeping all spreadsheets up to date and current.
- Creating social media and promotion for each event. Be full of ideas and able to action them to go towards promoting our brand.
- Managing our marketing budget and costings.
- Marketing (Help create content for social/press/mail chimp)
- Travel; Our events take place mainly in London but also across the UK so travel for events away will be required.
Extra information: Salary will depend on the applicant and availability, sales commission from events will also be included. A Driving Licence is essential for this role and working weekends/evening.
Be part of a great food and beer scene with a very sociable crowd. Enjoy attending various music/foodie/beer festivals and events as part of your role, always something new happening.
We are also always looking for ad-hock staff for our events so please get in touch if this interests you.
Office base in Seven sisters (Victoria Line) Tottenham, great shared office environment with other small businesses, bar/cafe, brewery, music venue.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org